Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blistered

The phrase "blister your bottom" isn't new to me (probably to any of us). I've always took it to mean I was getting spanked. Last night, I found out that it could be quite literal.

Yesterday was the day for role affirmation. This is only our second time with role affirmation so I was expecting it to be like the last time, enough sting to let me know he's in charge, but not enough pain to feel like a punishment. But alas, that was not to be. Apparently Steve felt the need to handle a few things he'd been lax on lately while he had me there.

We talked a little beforehand because I had some things I needed to get out. Then he took up the spoon and got down to business. For some reason, my pain tolerance seemed lower than it has been so I kept moving out of position and even put my hand back a couple times. Finally he grabbed me to keep me still and told me that every time I interfered with the spanking, he was starting over (you'd think he would have told me that the first couple times).

We took a break for a few minutes to talk some more and then he moved on to the belt. I somehow managed to stay still through it, probably because he stopped sooner than I expected. To my surprise, he said there were red bumps coming up on my backside and he was afraid of busting them. I reached back to feel and, sure enough, there were several small blister-like bumps that were tender to touch.

Apparently he had well and truly blistered my bottom. It's the first time it's ever happened to us so we were a little dumbfounded by it. Although it did hurt, it wasn't the hardest spanking he's given me. And it's not like it had been a long time since he spanked me. It had only been a few days.

The bumps are gone today and I haven't noticed any soreness where they were so it's not a huge deal. I'm just curious. Does anyone else get blisters/bumps from a spanking? What can I do to prevent it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.