Thursday, July 12, 2012

Spanking Meme

I've saw these questions on various blogs (some offering more questions than others) so I thought I'd give it a go.

  1. Would you rather be spanked outside in a cold woodshed or inside by a cozy fire?
    Inside by the fire. I don't like to be cold, even if part of me is warm.
  2. Would you rather be spanked in public or private?
    Private. I'm adventurous but not an exhibitionist.
  3. Would you rather fantasize about spanking or actually be spanked?
    I'd rather be spanked for real.
  4. Would you rather be spanked for humiliation or for your spanker’s pleasure?
    We don't do humiliation so this one's a no-brainer-for his pleasure.
  5. Would you rather be spanked by hand or hairbrush?
    By hand. Once he gets out any implements, it means I'm in trouble.
  6. Would you rather be spanked by belt or cane?
    I've never been spanked by cane, but the idea scares me so even though I don't like the belt, I'd have to say belt.
  7. Would you rather be spanked by ping pong paddle or riding crop?
    Don't know. We haven't tried those yet.
  8. Would you rather be restrained or unrestrained during a spanking?
    It depends. I like being completely at his mercy for spanking (and other things). He has threatened to restrain me for a punishment spanking though because I was having trouble staying still.
  9. Would you rather be spanked until you cried or until you are aroused?
    It depends. Erotic spankings are always nice, but sometimes I need the release that comes from crying.
  10. Would you rather have just a red bottom or welts/bruises?
    A red bottom. I have enough bruises from general clutziness without adding more from a spanking.
  11. Would you rather be spanked for the naughty things you have done or just because you enjoy the experience?
    Both. Even though I don't like discipline spankings, I like the results.
  12. Would you rather be spanked with panties up or panties down?
    It depends. If I'm in trouble, the more layers the better.
  13. Would you rather be spanked somewhat clothed or entirely naked?
    See #12.
  14. Would you rather be spanked OTK or bent over a table/chair?
    OTK although bent over something has it's benefits with erotic spankings.
  15. Would you rather your spanker have physical contact with you?
    Yes.
  16. Would you prefer to be spanked in the woods with a tree branch, bent over the hood of a car, or in a school with a ruler bent over the desk of your teacher/principal?
    While neither option sounds great, I'd probably pick the woods for privacy.
  17. Would you rather be a brat to your spanker to deserve a spanking or simply ask your spanker for a spanking because you know you needed it?
    While I'd like to ask, sometimes it's difficult to get the words out and I end up bratting.
  18. Have you received a spanking in the last week?
    More than one.
  19. Would you rather be spanked for the physical pleasure or the emotional release?
    Both.
  20. Would you rather tell your best friends that you enjoy to be spanked or keep it a secret?
    Keep it a secret. My friends are vanilla to the core.
  21. Would you rather spanking be a lifestyle choice or just something you dabble in?
    It's more a lifestyle than something we dabble in.
  22. Would you rather your lover be a vanilla or a spankoholic too?
    Steve has turned into quite the spankoholic.
  23. Would you rather be spanked by a stranger or by someone who knew you well?
    Only Steve.
  24. Would you rather be spanked by a despotic, mean person or by a compassionate, benevolent person?
    I prefer compassionate.
  25. Would you rather be talked to while you are spanked or no talking at all?
    I need him to talk. Otherwise it feels detached.
  26. Would you rather get one swat at a time with pauses to let the sting set in or a continuous tanning to build up the fire?
    It depends. If it's for pleasure, it's nice to let it slowly build. If it's for discipline, the sooner it's over the better.
  27. Would you rather be forced into a spanking or willingly submit into a spanking?
    I prefer to submit, but I know Steve will push if I balk.
  28. Would you rather have a safe word or be pushed beyond your preconceived limits?
    We don't really have a safe word. For discipline spankings, it defeats the purpose if I can stop it whenever I want. But he will stop if I ask him to, at least long enough to find out if I have a legitimate reason to call a halt to the spanking.
  29. Would you rather your spanker know your spanking history or is ignorance bliss?
    He knows my spanking history because he's been the one doing the spanking.
  30. Would you rather be spanked by multiple people at one time or just by one person at a time?
    Just my husband.
  31. Would you rather be spanked once a day or once every few months?
    Erotic spankings I'll take once a day (or even more than once). When it comes to discipline, while I'd like to go once every few months, I need it more often than that.
  32. Would you rather your spanker be deeply in tune or be totally unaffected to your experiences as a spankee?
    I prefer he's in tune with how I'm feeling.
  33. Would you rather a closer physical relationship or a closer emotional relationship with your spanker?
    Both
  34. Would you rather your spanker ice your bottom down after a spanking or send you to the corner to display his/her accomplishment?
    We haven't done either.
  35. Would you rather your spanker be the person you wish to live the rest of your life with (i.e. marriage) or the person you can call on when your tushy tickles?
    I'm lucky to have both of those people in Steve.
  36. Would you rather spanking be part of love making or not a part of love making?
    We make love with and without spanking. Either way is nice.
  37. Would you rather your spanker have total control over you when you are being spanked or do you still want to have some control while you are being spanked?
    I need to give up control.
  38. Would you rather be humiliated or respected during a spanking?
    See #4. Steve is always respectful.
  39. Would you rather spanking become part of a bigger BDSM alternative lifestyle or spanking just be spanking for spanking sake?
    With us, it's both.
  40. Would you rather be filmed during a spanking to share your exhibitionist naughtiness or are you too modest to show your bum to the world?
    Since spanking is very personal, I can't see sharing it with anyone else.
  41. Would you rather your spanking be gentle and gradual or painful and abrupt?
    Depends on the situation.
  42. Would you rather be defiant or fearful going into a spanking?
    I'm a little bit of both going into a discipline spanking. For my bottom's sake, it's better to not be defiant though.
  43. Would you rather be spanked exclusively in your own bedroom or anywhere else other than your own bedroom?
    We primarily spank in our bedroom, but as long as it's private, I'm open to anywhere.
  44. Would you rather be spanked exclusively on your bottom or would other places be interesting too?
    Just the bottom, although Steve has swatted the tops of my thighs to make a point.
  45. Would you rather that spanking be a surprise or something that you have to look forward to? Depends on the situation. With discipline, I'd rather not worry about it all day. With erotic spankings, I like letting the anticipation build.
  46. Would you rather that spanking be a part of role playing kinkiness or a response to events that have happened in reality?
    We don't really role play so probably reality.
  47. Would you rather be spanked by a male or female?
    Male, but only if it's Steve.
  48. Would you rather be cuddled or scolded after a spanking?
    Definitely cuddled. Scolding me after a spanking just makes me feel like I'm still in trouble and haven't been forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.