Monday, July 23, 2012

Thank You

This morning my devotion was on thankfulness. It was talking about the need to take a break from asking God for things in order be thankful for the blessings he has given us. It really hit a chord with me. So after I prayed and thought it about a bit, I sent a text to my husband.

Thank for being an amazing husband and dad. We're truly blessed to have you leading our family and keeping us all on track. I love you.

It's easy to get caught up in our day to day lives and forget to thank the people that are there for us. So for my husband Steve, this is for you.


 for being my husband.


for not giving up on us even though our early years were bumpy.


 for being willing to give domestic discipline a chance.


for giving me an opportunity to change.


for being strong enough to redirect me when I get off track and start slipping.


for issuing the consequences I need.


for being a man I can look up to and respect.


for showing me what true love is.

1 comment:

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.