Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What a Weekend: Part 2

Saturday was a day of sweet torture. We have been talking about ways to increase my feelings of submissiveness. So Steve decided to go back to something we had played with in the past, orgasm control. But this time he kicked things up a few notches (actually quite a few).

The day started out with him teasing me to the edge of orgasm about five times. Since he rarely takes control of my orgasms, I was extremely frustrated when he stopped and told me that was enough for now. I protested, only to have him remind me that my body was his. So I got up and made breakfast and we spent some time with our daughter who had got up by that time.

About two hours later, we found ourselves back in the bedroom for another round. I had thought the first round was frustrating, but the second round was even more so. It seemed to go on forever. Finally I got the bright idea to turn the tables and I set to work with my tongue convincing him. Unfortunately I forgot his willpower is stronger than mine and he set me straight by putting me on my hands and knees and fucking me hard from behind. I nearly came from penetration alone. It was only the threat of a spanking and starting over again that stopped me.

This went on all day long. Every time it got harder and harder to hold back, but I wanted to please him. He didn't make it easy on me though. It was like he had a sensor in his brain that told him whenever the desperate feeling was starting to wear off and he'd do something to get me back to that point.


I was looking forward to our daughter's bedtime because I thought for sure he'd end the torment then and give me relief. Either that or I was going to try my darnedest to convince him.

Then I got a phone call that kept me busy for a few hours. By the time I got off the phone, it was late and I figured Steve would be ready for bed. He's not really a night owl like I am and is usually in bed asleep no later than midnight.

We talked a bit about the phone call, did our couples devotion and then he resumed tormenting me. Then he did something that surprised me. He put me back on my hands and knees again and took me hard and fast. I was begging him to let me orgasm but he kept refusing, right up until the point he reached his orgasm. He patted me on the bottom and told me if I was a good girl he might let me have an orgasm the next day.

It surprised me because he's always made it a point to bring me to orgasm multiple times before he finishes. He's told me before that he doesn't feel right getting release if he hasn't got me there yet. But once I got over my initial shock at him leaving me on edge again (and the temptation to finish it myself), I realized that he had accomplished what he set out to do. Even though I was frustrated, I felt very submissive knowing that my release was up to him.

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! I'm glad Michael doesn't generally read the blogs! I hope there's an orgasm (or many) in the continuation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite a day. While we had played with orgasm control in the past, I think the most he had ever made me wait was an hour.

      Delete
  2. I'll be back for the rest of your story. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.