Monday, July 30, 2012

What a Weekend

Last week was one of those weeks. You know. One of those weeks where you just can't seem to get things right and you end up in trouble pretty much every day over something. It was that kinda week.



So when our Friday night date night rolled around, I had mixed feelings. On one hand, I was looking forward to some time alone with Steve. On the other hand, I was nervous because I was pretty sure I was going to get spanked. You see, I was tired Thursday night so I didn't do the dishes before I went to bed (one of the rules that Steve is a stickler on) and I had also not finished the one chore I had for the day, a chore that he had given me for the second day in a row since I hadn't completed it the first time (which I got spanked for).

Once he got back from dropping our daughter off, he let me know I had a spanking coming. Then he headed for the shower. I was waiting in the bedroom when he got out of the shower, but he just sat down on the bed and turned the TV on. In an effort to put him in a better mood, I started giving him a massage.

After about an hour, he picked up the spoon and told me to get in position. I don't know if it was the thought of getting spanked again after being spanked nearly every day that week or if it was knowing that it was going to be a bad spanking because of repeat offenses, but I did something stupid. I refused. Now he could have just flipped me over and commenced spanking (he's done it before), but he wanted me to submit so he just asked again. The third time he asked, I realized I was just making things worse for myself so I finally got into position.

He started off with the spoon. Just when I thought I couldn't take another swat, he switched to the plastic hanger (an implement recently added when we decided to find something quieter so we didn't have to wait until late in the evenings for punishments). I had thought it stung when used alone, but let me tell you, the sting is even worse on an already sore bottom. I was close to tears when he stopped.

He held me for a minute and asked a few questions. Even though I was feeling bad about not doing my chores, he didn't think I was quite to the point I needed to be yet. He questioned whether I was truly remorseful or just saying what I thought he wanted to hear so he'd end the spanking. At that point, I was seriously regretting telling him I sometimes did that.

So he got up to get the belt. He lectured for a minute or two and then started swatting. It wasn't long until the tears came. He spanked a little past that point, then took me in his arms and held me until the tears subsided.

A little while later, he reinforced his dominance by taking my body how he wanted. This is something we had discussed before. I had told him that my body was his to use as he pleased and I would not refuse him. Up until this point, he had never tested that statement. And even though what he wanted was something I rarely offer him, I submitted to what he wanted.

Between the spanking and his dominance in sex, I was feeling very submissive. In fact, I felt so submissive to him that after we had ate supper (he grilled steak for us), I did something I had never done before. I found myself sitting on the floor in front of his chair with my head resting against his leg as he played with my hair. And it felt right.

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys are really in sync with each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are and it's a wonderful thing. If I had known the changes DD would bring, I would have worked up the nerve to talk to Steve a lot sooner.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.