Thursday, August 2, 2012

OTK Conversations

I've always had a knack for comebacks. Since starting DD, I've tried to filter them a bit when talking to Steve because they tend to be on the sarcastic side and could easily be dubbed disrespectful. But for some reason, whenever I find myself OTK, that filter malfunctions (probably because I'm focused on the pain in my bottom rather than what's coming out of my mouth) and I can't control what comes out of my mouth.

A word of warning: Almost every one of these comebacks got me in more trouble so I wouldn't recommend trying them out. One, however, got him laughing so hard that he did stop swatting. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one and if it's worth trying.

I don't like having to spank you. I'd rather be doing more fun stuff with you.
Go with that feeling.


It's a spanking, It's supposed to hurt.
Mission accomplished. I'm getting up now.


This hurts me more than it hurts you.
You should try being on this end.


Why do you keep moving out of position? You know that means more swats.
Why do you keep swatting? You know that means I'm going to move.

 
I can't spank you with your hand in the way.
Why do you think I put it there?


Are you listening to me?
Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of the swats.


Do I need to get the belt?
Only if you need it to hold up your pants.




I'm doing this because I love you.
Now I know why they say love hurts.




Are you going to behave now?
Are you still holding the spoon?




Do I need to spank more?
If I have to tell you how to do it, maybe I should be holding the spoon.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Okay, I really loved these! But then I've been known to offer up some comebacks of my own...not generally a smart thing to do while otk, but it has happened. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I would have been better off shooting off my mouth when I wasn't OTK. I probably would have got spanked over what I said, but at least it wouldn't result in a harder spanking than I was already getting, which is what most of these comebacks earned me.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.