Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun With Search Terms

It's always interesting to see what search terms bring people to my blog. Today, I'm looking at them and sharing.

domestic discipline marriage rules

We do have rules and I've spoken about them here and there, but I've never written a post listing all of them. Since this was one of the most popular search terms, maybe it's time I sit down and list them all out. Look for a post in the next few days.

almost doesn't count except for horseshoes and hand grenades

I bet the people searching this were surprised when they ended up here. This is one of Steve's favorite expressions. I've mentioned it a time or two, usually in reference to a spanking I received because he didn't feel that "it's almost done" was an acceptable answer to why a chore wasn't finished.

bumps after spanking

Apparently I'm not the only one that's run into this issue. I wrote about it back in July and you can read about it here. It showed me that blistering a bottom is not just a phrase.

mission accomplished spanking

This one kinda tickled me. While I write my posts with an eye of what not to do, I guess you could use them as a template for what to do to get a spanking.

morning spankings

I wrote about a morning spanking here. I rarely get spanked in the mornings, usually because we're too busy running around trying to get out the door. Personally, I don't care for morning spankings because it means my bottom will be sore all day. I'd much rather be spanked in the evening because then I have all night for my bottom to recover and sitting is a little easier the next day.

the hardest part of spanking

It may come as a surprise, but the hardest part of a spanking for me isn't the actual spanking. It's knowing that I messed up enough to deserve a spanking. For Steve, I think the hardest part of spanking is causing me pain. Even though we're three months into a DD relationship, he struggles with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.