Sunday, November 25, 2012

Another Round of Fun with Search Terms

When looking at the search terms that lead people here, some are obvious. A lot of visitors arrive here after searching domestic discipline, domestic discipline marriage or domestic discipline rules. Other search terms are less obvious.

OTK for Husband

I think we've all wished at least once that we could be the ones putting our husband OTK instead of the other way around. I have to admit I'm a teeny bit jealous of Rogue getting to spank her husband. Of course my husband offered me the opportunity once and I turned him down so who I am to complain.

Female Led Household

Sorry, you're not going to find that here. While I have been guilty at times of covertly trying to take the lead, Steve is very much male and very much in charge of leading our household.

Ambivalence Spanking

Ambivalence on whose part? Or do you mean being spanked for being ambivalent. I've had some ambivalence about a spanking. I think I even wrote about it once. Steve generally isn't ambivalent about spanking. Once he decides one is called for, it's going to happen.

Domestic Discipline Heels Butt Plug

I'm not quite sure how this search led here, but apparently it did. Personally, I rarely wear heels. Between weak ankles and a general tendency towards clutziness, it's a recipe for disaster. As for the butt plug, we have one but it rarely gets used. As for combining domestic discipline, heels and a butt plug, I don't think that's ever happened and it's probably not likely to happen in the future.

4 comments:

  1. "Domestic Discipline Heels Butt Plug"? ROFL Dana - guess I'm going to have to visit more often - I'm missing something over here! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm still trying to figure that one out.

      Delete
  2. Wow, amazing what comes up isn't it. I'm with Cat Lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to wonder about some of the people searching. I have another blog on a different topic and some of the searches that lead them to that blog have me scratching my head and asking "seriously?"

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.