Friday, November 16, 2012

Did You Know?

Did you know that the Learning Domestic Discipline website recently added forums? Registration is free. It only take a minute and then you're on your way. Now we have another place to hang out and talk with other DD couples.

Right now there are only a few threads going, but I see this forum growing by leaps and bounds once the word gets out in our community. You can talk about issues that affect you, ask questions, get advice, find links to other sites and even connect with other couples in your area. Isn't it great?

If you haven't done so already, take a minute to register and check out the forums. I look forward to seeing you there.


6 comments:

  1. No I didn't know, but thank you. Heading over there asap.

    Hope your tushie is feeling better

    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Willie. Look forward to talk to you there.

      Delete
  2. Oh yay! More ways for me to procrastinate and get in trouble ;)

    No, really thanks for letting us know.....somehow I missed this.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Don't you know I'm the Queen of Procrastination? If there's something to distract me, I'm there.

      Delete
  3. There is another one that has more information then someone could read in a year. Forums are usually empty and not followed but this one is. Its the best one I ever found. It called Discipline and Love and has chatrooms and everything.
    I was there this morning but they are doing something with it so the information about that is on their yahoo group until Monday. http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/disciplineandlove/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I'll check it out.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.