Thursday, November 15, 2012

Got Questions?





Since Steve has taken spanking off the table for now while I'm healing, there won't be any spanking escapades to share for a bit. I could use this time to talk about maintaining submission without spanking, but we all know submission isn't exactly my strong suit. So instead I've decided to open up and take some questions.

Questions can be for me, Steve or both of us. You can ask anything, although we reserve the right to not answer questions that might compromise our anonymity. To participate, leave a comment here or send us an email at danaandstevek@yahoo.com

I'll give everyone a few days to get their questions in and then write a post with all the answers. We look forward to hearing your questions.

1 comment:

  1. So at the moment, outside how one gets buns of steel I have nothing---BUT I did ask Barney to give it some thought...He was intrigued about asking an HoH about something...and then left the room...MEN! LOL

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.