Saturday, November 3, 2012

He Gives Me a Scare

Remember a few weeks ago when I inadvertently panicked Steve? If you missed it, you can read about it here. Anyway, I think it's safe to say that he got me back this morning.

We were laying in bed this morning talking and enjoying having the house to ourselves. We'd had snow earlier in the week, resulting in a snow day, so the school board had decided to make the kids go today to make up for the missed day. Steve turned to me and asked if I was ready for my spanking.

I probably had a deer in the headlights look while I struggled to figure out why he was going to spank me. I'd been spanked the night before and as far as I knew, hadn't done anything to deserve another one since then. Finally I asked why.

He responded that I'd probably be getting one before the day was out so he figured he'd just go ahead and get it out of the way. Now granted I've been on a bit of a roll lately and it hasn't been a good one, but sheesh you would think he'd at least wait until I got in trouble.

Then he gave me that evil grin and said maybe he'd do it every morning, just to keep me on my toes. That should have been my sign that he was kidding because when it comes to punishments, he's dead serious. But with the thought of getting spanked every morning on my mind, I didn't quite get the significance of his grin.

It took me a minute before I could speak. Then I asked if he was really going to spank me every morning. As in morning maintenance instead of just role affirmation once a week and punishments as needed.

He let me worry over it for another minute or two before busting out laughing. The stinker was just messing with me. He thought it was hilarious. He was still joking about it when he went out the door for work a little later.

9 comments:

  1. I think every HoH needs this kind of a healthy sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His sense of humor was one of the things that attracted me to him so it should be no surprise that he's carrying it into this new phase of our relationship. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Oh I so hear you Dana. Barney's not 'big' on the spanking part yet, but he's big on teasing me about it. I was sort of emotional this morning and said
    " I don't know what's the matter with me. It is like I want to stay inside our house where it is safe"

    He looked at me and then said ( with evil grin)

    " Oh it's not that safe in here for you"
    MEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you know the evil grin too? LOL Steve teases about it sometimes, but that's the first time I didn't catch on to it.

      Delete
  3. I have a tease of a husband too, Dana. I love it but sometimes I want to clunk him with something. Truthfully, though his sense of humour has been an enormous asset to our marriage and our family, so if I have to put up with some teasing, I guess I'll take it....sounds like you feel much the same.
    It was really cute, though. I can imagine the horror.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was ready to whack him this morning. His sense of humor is something that I am grateful for.

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure I would have caught on to the joke first thing in the morning either. Forget coffee...you weren't even out of bed yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes me a while after getting out of bed before I'm fully functional. With me still in bed, I was an easy target.

      Delete
  5. My husband is a great tease with this too. Bit of a stinker first thing in the morning though :)
    Maybe it keeps us on our toes?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.