Sunday, November 18, 2012

Liebster Award Round 2

Wow, I'm feeling so loved. Bluebird nominated me for the Liebster Award as well. For those that noticed I missed a few answers on the first round where I answered Rogue's questions, I have to confess. I had a blonde moment AND I'm doped up on pain medication. I went back and added the answers so if you were really curious about those answers, they're there now.


Now for Bluebird's questions

1. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted a lot of different careers when I was little. The one that I actually ended up as is a mom.
2. If you could meet someone famous who is still living who would it be?

Angelina Jolie
3. If you could meet someone famous who was dead who would it be?

Pocahontas, who happens to be one of my ancestors.
4. What kind of car do you drive?

A VW, at least I did until it tore up. Right now I'm driving Steve's car.
5. Where is your favorite spot in the world?

Home. What can I say? I'm a homebody.
6. Is there one thing you wish you could change about yourself?

My vision. I'd love to be able to see well without glasses or contacts.
7. If you could get close and touch a wild animal, which one would you want to touch and why?

A zebra. I just think they're neat.
8. Do you like hot or cold weather?

Neither. I prefer more average weather.
9. Coffee or tea?

I'm a Southern girl so it has to be sweet iced tea. 
10. What is your favorite cuisine?

Italian
11. What is your shoe size?

Depends on the cut of the shoe. I can wear anything from a 5.5 to an 8.5. 

And just in case you didn't get enough random facts about me earlier, I'll throw in 11 more. 

1.  I'm terrified of snakes.
2.  I'm an avid reader and go through two to three books a week.
3.  I'm a major clutz. It's easy to trip over actual things, but tripping over nothing takes real skill.
4.  I love to cook.
5.  I once punched a guy twice my size for calling me a rude name.
6.  I'm not a big fan of chocolate. I only eat it once in a blue moon.
7.  My favorite color is purple.
8.  I prefer fruity drinks when I drink alcohol.
9.  I'm an insomniac.
10. I can type around 100 words per minute.
11. I had a brief career as a telemarketer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.