Thursday, December 27, 2012

In Case You Were Wondering...

Getting spanked on a bottom that has been spank-free for a little over two weeks=ouch

Getting spanked with a cane on said bottom=OUCH

Getting spanked with a paddle after getting spanked with the cane on said bottom=OUCH!

Even though the cane and paddle had arrived two weeks ago, between the flu and Christmas, they hadn't been used. In fact, until last night, Steve wasn't even aware we had a paddle.

After two weeks of no role affirmation, I was feeling a bit out of whack. Add in holiday stress, missing Christmas with both sides of the family due to the flu and an argument with my mom and I was coming apart at the seams.

I knew I needed a spanking. I think Steve knew it too, although it took him a bit to catch on. But catch on he did. He sent me to get the cane and then I confessed to buying the paddle too.

So in the interest of trying out his new implements and helping me get back in balance, he told me to roll onto my stomach and we were off. It wasn't really a hard spanking or even a long one. The ouch factor came more from it being over two weeks since the last time I was spanked. But I quickly found out that I don't like the cane or paddle, especially used together.

And even though I would have preferred to avoid the cane and paddle (and plan to avoid them at all costs in the future), I'm glad he did something. Because I'm feeling much more balanced today.

14 comments:

  1. Oh good grief..I don't see any spankings in my near future as the boys are always home and now I am sick too...YIKES to the return spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That first one after a break is always rough.

      Hope you feel better soon.

      Delete
  2. Happy you are feeling much more balanced Dana but may I say "OUCHY!"

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it helped, but OUCH is right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! But I must say I'm a little jealous of the two weeks spanking-free. Seriously!

    Glad you are feeling more balanced though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL The only reason I made it that long is we were sick. In all honesty, I should have gotten spanked about three days into that little vacation, but he was too sick to do it.

      Delete
  5. Hello Dana, I'm Ami. I agree with the ouch factor! We have got a leather paddle but it's only been used once in a maintenance. As far as the cane is concerned I saw too many kids get caned at school years ago - all boys. The girls, including me, got the ruler on our knuckles. Not good memories. As we've not yet had a punishment spanking I can't comment, but we also have a little wooden implement that I'm told is a butter paddle. It's lethal. I got badly bruised just trying it out. If maintenance hurts as much as it seems to, then I shall go on heeding all the warnings. I'm not brave enough to court danger yet!

    Hugs, Ami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ami. Thanks for stopping by. I have a tendency to bruise with wooden implements if we're not careful. A warmup is highly recommended. For me, maintenance isn't too bad. It does hurt, but it's not at the same level of a punishment so it's more tolerable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to hear youre feeling somewhat better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dana, glad you are feeling better, but ouch! It's been a while for me too so am NOT Looking forward to the next spanking. I fear some role affirmation (at least!) will happen soon!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. That first one after a break is always the hardest to take. It doesn't matter how easy he goes, it hurts on a bottom that is out of practice.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.