Monday, December 10, 2012

Just a Little Update

I know I've been kind of quiet lately, but I've been around. Rather than leave you wondering if I fell off the face of the earth, I'm giving a little update.

I finally put in the order for the dreaded cane. That was not a purchase I really wanted to make, but it was clear that Steve was not going to give up on that one so I gritted my teeth and got it done.

Since I was shopping anyway, I also picked him up a present for Christmas. As with other implements I've impulsively bought for him, I'll probably regret it the first time it gets used. I bought a paddle. The good news is that he doesn't know about it so if I change my mind about it once it arrives, there's still time to hide it away and forget I ever had the brilliant hair-brained idea to buy one for him.

In other news, we've been doing a LOT of talking lately. Communication is good, right? That wall I mentioned before is still there, although he's been making some efforts to get through it. Between the wall and all the recent stress I've been under, I decided to make a drastic move.

I asked for a spanking. Not just any spanking either, but a soul-cleansing, wall-busting, stress-relieving spanking. It seems lately he always stops just short of that cleansing cry that I desperately need. He's still struggling a little with the idea of hurting me and also with the thought that he might go too far. So I gathered my courage and asked for what I needed.

I asked for a spanking that doesn't stop until I'm in tears. Not just a few sniffles, not just eyes that are starting to water, but honest to goodness tears. And I've made him promise to keep going until he gets me there, no matter how much I beg, plead, squirm or try to get it to stop.

It was supposed to be carried out last night, but life interfered. So it's on the schedule for tonight. I'm a little nervous because I did ask for a humdinger of a spanking after all. But I'm also relieved because I know that once he's able to break through that wall, it will be easier for him to get through to me going forward. Plus I need an outlet for all this stress.

Tomorrow makes six month since we started this. It's also another milestone, but you'll have to wait for tomorrow's post to find out about that one. Sorry to be so short, but I have to run.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck tonight. I hope you find what you are looking for.

    Love
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Willie. I've got my fingers crossed. This wall is way overdue for demolition.

      Delete
  2. Hey Dana - Good luck to both you and Steve. Hope you both are in a better place once it is over.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat. We're both hoping it does the trick.

      Delete
  3. Good luck Dana! For me, tears can be more dependent on the issues surrounding the spanking and how I am feeling about it...some "small" spanking could leave me balling, while a big one doesn't produce a tear and vice versa. But we all react differently so I just hope that you get the release you are looking for tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess. When we first started, he could get me to cry fairly easily. Sometimes he had me in tears with just the lecture before he even took a swat.

      With all the stress and pent up emotions, it's all bubbling right below the surface. I think that once he goes beyond the point he would normally stop, it will be enough to knock that last little bit of resistance out of the way and the wall will come tumbling down.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.