Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Ward and June of The Dish with Ward and June were kind enough to nominate us for the very inspiring blogger award. We are honored to be nominated.


The Rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person that nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award's requirements.

7 Things About Dana
1. I love to read and generally go through at least a couple books a week.
2. I have claustrophobia.
3. My dream is to travel, visiting everywhere my ancestors lived.
4. I can juggle.
5. I'm the oldest of my siblings.
6. I'm allergic to many of the chemicals used in household cleaning products so I make my own.
7. As a child, I wanted to be a race car driver.

7 Things About Steve
1.He's the baby of his family.
2. He's a redhead.
3. He's been in most of the states in the continental US and dreams of going to Alaska.
4. He has a soft spot for animals.
5. He's a whiz with anything with a motor
6. He's a bit of a dare-devil, although he's more careful now that we have a child.
7. He's a kid at heart and looks years younger than his real age. Seriously, when we first met and he told me how old he is, I didn't believe him and made him show his license to prove it.

Our Nominees

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not good with following rules. Since these awards tend to spread like wildfire and I can't keep up with who has already been nominated, consider yourself nominated by us if you haven't already been nominated. We look forward to learning more about you.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dana. You have been nominated AGAIN: http://oldfashionedmarriage.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana, thanks for sharing. Now why doesn't the fact you wanted to be a race car driver surprise me? LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I had the need for speed before I could even legally drive Roz. Of course I've been driving since I was about 13.

      Delete
  3. Hey Dana -

    Thanks for sharing so many fun facts about you and Steve. I love books also and depending on the size/type of book can go through several in a week also. Sometimes I feel the need for speed and put the 'pedal to the metal' but don't ever remember wanting to be a race car driver. ;)

    I'm with Steve, I have a soft spot for animals also and end up feeding every stray that comes around.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We feed all the strays too. And we're constantly getting new critters. He still wants to get some chickens, a pig, a goat and a cow, but so far I've managed to hold him off. I'm not sure how well those would go over since we live in town.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing! I have soft spot for animals too, and am the oldest in my family. :) I love that this award gets us all to know each other a bit more. :) Congrats on receiving it.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.