Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Meme Time

1: Do you like to use post-it notes?

Yes, I'm always using them. At any given time, there's at least a couple stuck to my computer to remind me of appointments/chores/etc.
2: Do you take shampoos/conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes. While I'm picky about the shampoo and conditioner I use myself, I use the ones from hotels to stock the toiletries bin I keep for guests in case they forget their own.
3: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No
4: Do you have freckles?

Yes. Not so much on my face, but more on my upper chest and arms.
5: Do you always smile for pictures?

Not unless I have to. I hate having my picture taken.
6: What's your biggest peeve?
Automated telephone systems. I hate having to punch in my responses only to have the live person I eventually reach ask me to answer them all again. Besides, my phone will only let me punch in so many numbers before it makes you erase those numbers to put in more.
7: What's your favorite food?
Shrimp
8: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Something to Talk About and Fried Green Tomatoes. I watch them every time they're on.
9: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I do quick notes to Steve all the time. As for an actual letter, probably close to a year.
10: Favorite kind of sandwich?
Grilled cheese. I'm all about comfort food.
11: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I don't generally eat breakfast.

12: What is your usual bedtime?
It depends on how early I have to get up. Usually midnight through the week and as late as 2 am on weekends.

13: Do you sing in the shower?

Sometimes
14: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Probably not.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dana...love that so many of my favorite blogs are doing meme's...fun! Yup, automated phone systems that have you punch in all the #'s only to have the live person ask you for all of it again...grrrrr. Like I told PK, 'Fried Green Tomatoes' is one of my favorite movies and also happens to be one of my favorite foods.

    Wishing you and Steve a wonderful Valentine's day.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana, thanks for sharing. it's always fun finding out more about blog friends. Those darn automated phone systems - argh! With you on grilled cheese and comfort foods.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.