Monday, February 11, 2013

Words of Wisdom from Dana: Round 3

Your intrepid DD scientist is back with more words of wisdom for you.

While kids are great for dodging spankings, just remember they eventually go to sleep or school so it pays to have a backup plan. The same applies with company.

If your HoH is kind enough to let you slide on not doing something one day, it's probably not a good idea to see if they'll let it slide the next day too.

If your HoH tells you that they are going to start enforcing a previously unenforced rule, you probably shouldn't test that on the same day they say it.

Telling your HoH about anything another HoH did or said is a bad idea, unless of course the other HoH did something really sweet like take their partner on a romantic cruise or give a hall pass.

Apparently dishes are not truly done until they are not only washed, but also put away. Who knew? And from what I've heard, the same applies to laundry.

When your HoH keeps mentioning something and you ignore them, chances are it's going to be a spankable offense in the very near future, or even worse, a rule that makes it a spankable offense every time.

You can only "forget" something so many times before your HoH catches on.

If you kick your feet hard enough in close proximity to the blanket, it may fly up and cover your bottom for a minute. Of course when your HoH realizes it and yanks it back, he's probably going to give a couple extra stingy swats to make up for the ones the blanket cushioned.

25 comments:

  1. Hey Dana...Presenting you with the 'Public Service Award' for doing all this research for the ladies in blog land. Keep up the creative reasearch! LOL

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bless Dana, I will remember all those things, How kind of you to experience all these things for us, you are a great researcher!!Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that's some sound advice Dana:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm a regular fount of wisdom Tess.

      Delete
  4. I'm taking notes here ;)

    Can I add that putting jeans on before a spanking doesn't necessarily mean its going to hurt less? I wish I had been warned of this. It also probably depends on the implement. Ours was with a paddle. It actually hurt more over my jeans. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that one Tricia. Steve believes in bare bottom spanking. I bet the paddle would hurt over a pair of snug jeans though.

      Delete
  5. LoL Dana, very sound advice. Thank u for undertaking the research so that we may benefit from your wisdom :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. *giggles* I would like to thank you for your wonderful advice......... Might have been more helpful over the weekend though ;)

    Hugs,
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I didn't publish my research in time to protect your buns Callie.

      Delete
  7. I can't believe these HoH thinking that laundry is not done if we don't put it away- whatever are they thinking... Thanks for the tips and a the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still struggle with that one Cathie. I keep wanting to tell him if it's washed, dried and put in a basket, it's done.

      Delete
  8. I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much, that was such a good laugh, and SOOOOO true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, someone's been busy...all for the sake of research, I'm sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course Rogue. I'm an angel. I just do these things in the name of scientific experimentation.

      Delete
  10. How come when I read this I pictured a cute, cheeky little mouse?


    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you pictured that mouse with red cheeks, you'd be right June. LOL

      Delete
    2. LOL - that gave me a chuckle :)

      Delete
  11. Lol Dana

    Isn't it funny, the things HOHS take as disrespect?
    And what is it about dishes and laundry, I think these points are definitely ones I get spanked for the most.

    But thanks for the warnings and good advise, I shall try and remember them for the future.

    One thing else maybe to add is, when you getting spanked and your HOH asks if it's getting through, do not answer with , I DON'T KNOW, my bums hurting too much for my brain to take notice.
    Somehow he thought it needs a little more attention then :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I like that last one. Now...can I make it happen naturally or will he be onto me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie, I wasn't trying to make the blanket fly up when it happened, although I have to say I was pleased by it. At least I was until Steve realized it because he wasn't pleased by it. Now he makes sure the blanket is nowhere near my feet.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.