Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Settling Up and Getting Back on Track

As you may recall, my good girl streak derailed on Friday. The spanking got interrupted and then after waiting nearly the entire next day for it to be finished, I was told it wasn't happening. I planned to ask Steve to settle up and get me back on track Sunday but he fell asleep that night before I could.

Things went downhill from there. Monday wasn't a good day, but he didn't say or do anything. Never one to stop while I'm ahead, I pushed a little lot harder Tuesday. That didn't end well for me. Last night, we were on our way to the bedroom to lay down for the night and he told me to put the dogs up. When I questioned why, he just gave me one of those looks. I hated to give up my little protector, but could see it wasn't going to end well if I refused so I did as he said then slowly walked back to the bedroom.

I knew it was going to be bad and even though I knew I had earned it, I wanted nothing to do with it. So I'll admit I tried to get out of it. As soon as we laid down, I reached over and started giving him a back massage. I was hoping to delay the inevitable and half hoping it would put him to sleep as it sometimes does.

But my efforts were in vain. While Steve appreciated the massage, he was not going to be put off. Once he realized what I was up to, he thanked me and rolled over to reach in the drawer. The time of reckoning had come.

It was one of the worst spankings I've got to date. Or maybe it just felt like it because I've had very few spankings in the past couple months. I could not stay still no matter how hard I tried. After telling me to stay still and get back into position a few times, Steve pinned my legs with his and pulled me in tight to his chest so I couldn't move, although that didn't stop me from trying.

The swats were coming fast and hard. It was obvious that he wasn't happy and I had pushed too far When they finally stopped, I breathed a sigh of relief, only to have him start back up after lecturing for a minute. He did that more than once. After the second or third time, I gave up on fighting the spanking and just buried my face in his chest while I cried.

When it was finally over, I was a puddle of tears and didn't even attempt to move when he released my legs. I just stayed wrapped up in his arms with my face buried in his chest while he talked quietly. My head did come up to give him a shocked look when he informed me I would be getting a reminder spanking tomorrow before he leaves for work just to make sure I'm not tempted to backslide.

The only reason I'm not getting that reminder this morning is that I'm going to work with him today so I won't be home to do chores. While I usually enjoy going to work with him due to the uninterrupted time we get together, I'm a little nervous about it as well. One, I'm going to be squatting a lot while we're working, which is bound to make my bottom even more sore. Two, I'm going to have to be extremely careful to maintain a respectful tone with him because there probably aren't going to be people around at the jobsite today due to the bad weather so he won't be shy about flipping me over his knee if I get mouthy.

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you guys are back on track...but it does sounds like it was a challenging one! Good luck today:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess. It was a challenging one. You'll be happy to know I managed to stay out trouble all day.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I get quite indignant when people describe their spankings and say why they were spanked. But in this case I'm with Steve on this. I think he was brilliant, and I think the spanking was brilliant too. It shone with his love for you Sweetie. To be held during a spanking is the best thing ever. Even if he had to stop all that kicking! You were right against his body! He cared that much. So you were splatted, but look at it this way, you have that hot soreness to remind you to be good for at least the next few days! Want to borrow some arnica? LOL!

    Glad he got to the 'seat' of the problem.

    Many hugs,

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ami. I'll tell Steve your comment. I'm sure he'll like it. While the position came about in trying to keep me still, I was glad he did it that way because it is nice being held. It helps me get through it. Thanks for the offer of arnica. We have some. Normally after a spanking like that one, Steve will offer to rub it on, but this time he didn't so I figured he probably wanted the feeling to linger a bit.

      Delete
  3. Ooh ouchie Dana...so sorry you had such a rough time but hopefully you are back on track now.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat. While it certainly wasn't pleasant while it was going on, it definitely did the trick.

      Delete
  4. Ouch! Sorry it was such a rough one Dana, I do love how Steve held you during it though. I hope things are back on track and that you survived the day at work together without incident.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. I do like it when he holds me. Even though he's swatting away while he's doing it, I feel very cherished and loved. And I did make it through the day without getting in trouble.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.