Saturday, April 20, 2013

Do You Know What Today Is?

Do you know what today is? I just thought it was just a plain old Saturday in April. I didn't realize any different until I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and a friend mentioned what today is.

Today is Husband Appreciation Day. It's a holiday falling on the third Saturday of April every year. This is the day we take the time to let our guys know how much they're appreciated for all the things they do.

And if you're wondering, there is a Wife Appreciation Day too. It falls on the third Sunday in September.










5 comments:

  1. Rather late for us, it's Sunday here. Still, I'll pass this on to my wife, see what she says!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Pics Dana, thanks for sharing. I hope Steve enjoyed his special day :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked these Dana! :) Thanks for letting us know about the day and sharing! Hope that you and Steve had a nice one together. Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful loving post Dana...thanks for sharing. Hope you and Steve had a lovely day together.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know it was Husband appreciation day, and I'm behind. So I had to tell my husband it was, so he wished me a happy belated husband appreciation day. The goof. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.