Thursday, April 11, 2013

Three Times a Meme

I've saw this floating around and figured I'd add my three words.

1.Where is your cell phone?  around here somewhere

2.Boyfriend/girlfriend?  I married him

3.Hair?  recently went red

4.Your mother?  annoying at times

5.Your Father?  gone a lot

6.Your favorite items? always near me

7.Your dream last night?  don't remember it

8.Your favorite drink?  love my Pepsi

9.Your dream Guy/ Girl?  already found him

10.The room you are in?  den/computer room

11.Your fear?  losing loved ones

12.What do you want to be in ten years?  in Steve's arms

13.Who did you hang out with last night?  my wonderful family

14.What are you not?  skinny or tall

15.Are you in love?  every single day

16.One of your wish items? our own house

17.What time is it? little after 2

18.The last thing you did? let dogs out

19.What are you wearing? capris and t-shirt

20.Your favorite book? depends on day

21.The last thing you ate? egg white omelet

22.Your Life? going better now

23.Your mood? feeling pretty good

24.Your friends? are the best

25.What are you thinking about right now? going for walk

26.Your car? great gas mileage

27,What are you doing at the moment? enjoying the quiet

28.Your summer? ready for it

29.Your relationship status?  happily married thanks

30. What is on your TV screen?  cartoons I think

31.When is the last time you laughed? about 3 am

32.Last time you cried? two mornings ago

33.School?  going back soon

6 comments:

  1. You have red hair and are wearing capris and a tee-shirt! How warm is it with you?! Like the idea of red hair very much.

    Lovely answers!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After years of having the same hair color and hair style, I decided a change was needed. Steve loves me as a redhead.

      The weather has finally warmed up. It's hard to believe we just had snow a couple weeks ago and now it's in the 70s.

      Delete
  2. Great answers Dana, ooh, red hair! I agree with Ami. Laughed at 3am? I wont ask LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was innocent Roz. Steve got a little tipsy last night. He went to get out of bed to turn on the A/C, forgot our new bed is quite a bit higher than the old one and lost his balance. Then he sat there in the floor with one of those "What the heck just happened?" looks. Once I made sure he was okay, I cracked up.

      Delete
  3. Hi Dana, I was wondering about the 3am laughter too. How lucky you are to be so warm, it's raining here today and grey. How come none of us are tall or skinny? just wondering:)
    Love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.