Thursday, May 30, 2013

The NewlyRED Game

We weren't getting along when this went around, but I wanted to do it so I saved it. I finally got Steve to sit down and answer his side.

Questions for Me

What would your husband say was the last thing you did, that made him give you 'the look'?
Dana: Probably snapped at him
Steve: Tried to talk me into a reprieve on her car when she'd already got spanked once over it. Yeah I did that too.

What part of his body does your husband discuss the most?
Dana: His back. He has back problems and his job is rough on his back so he's often complaining about it.
Steve: My back.

If I could burn one (non implement) possession of my husband's and get off Scott free, what would it be?
Dana: His phone. People are constantly calling him, interrupting our time together.
Steve: TV Once I told him my answer, he said he started to say that.

What shape would your HoH say your backside is: an apple, a pear, a pancake or never noticed...too distracted?
Dana: apple
Steve: apple

Nothing makes me sassier than.......
Dana: inconsistency
Steve: not following through Pretty much the same thing I said.

If my family knew we were in a Dd relationship they would A) Be mortified B) Be intrigued and ask questions C)High five my Hoh and tell him it was about time!
Dana: A
Steve: C I hope he never tells them because I think he's wrong about this one.

When my husband does (blank) I wish I could spank my mother in law.
Dana: wants to be babied
Steve: expects her to clean His mom is a neat freak and even vacuums the floor after company leaves so no footprints show on the carpet.

When making whoopee, my husband's theme song should be A)I will survive B)Dancing with myself C)Wake me up before you Go Go D)Shook me all night long....
Dana: D definitely
Steve: D

If (blank) was an Olympic Sport, my husband would take Gold....
Dana: fixing stuff
Steve: working

Two words that best describe my husband are _______ and ________.
Dana: hard-working and dependable
Steve: loving and caring He's those things too.

Questions for Him

What should your wife's theme song be?
Steve: You shook me all night long Blush. When I told him my answer, he nearly spit his drink so I think he's onto the fact I'm not as angelic as I think I appear.
Dana: Angel of course, although knowing him, he'll probably say Trouble.

Finish this sentence, even before ttwd I wanted to spank my wife when she did (blank)
Steve: let the dishes pile up Yeah, that's a major peeve of his and one of the first rules he made.
Dana: didn't clean the house

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought a (blank) is something that I would spank with
Steve: wooden turner
Dana: hanger

My wife is so adorable when she (blanks)
Steve: submits
Dana: is trying to get out of trouble

If my wife never makes (blank) again for dinner, it would be too soon.
Steve: stuffed clams Oops! I thought he actually liked them. No wonder he thought I was mad at him the other day when I fixed them for supper.
Dana: chicken. It's not that I'm a bad cook. He just isn't a big fan of it.

Pick a bird to represent your wife. What type of bird do you see yourself as?
Steve: She's like an owl because she likes the night. I'm like a hawk.
Dana: For me, a swan because they mate for life and are very family-oriented. For him. an eagle.

When I give my wife 'the look' I am often thinking......
Steve: I'm going to spank you.
Dana: You better knock it off.

The two words that sum up my wife are _______ and _________.
Steve: sweet and sexy
Dana: sweet and sexy
 
If there was no chance of getting caught, where is one place you would like to make whoopee?
Steve: in an elevator
Dana: outdoors

Aside from her bottom, what is your wife's greatest asset?
Steve: her lips and tongue Blush.
Dana: boobs

3 comments:

  1. LOL...happy you decided to play once things became better again!

    Lips and tongue eh? I think that needs no further comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dana,

    This was fun to read. Oh my gosh, I'm with Willie LoL Guess you found out not to make stuffed clams for dinner out of doing this :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to read.
    I was not able to do this with H as he didn't know of my blog then. Still not sure if he would answer them for me, but would like to try!
    J

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.