Tuesday, October 29, 2013

An Unexpected Turn of Events: Part 2

If you missed part 1, click here to catch up. Fair warning for the faint of heart, this next part gets a bit explicit.

It seemed like nothing happened for a while. I could still hear the rustling of the bag and a new sound, packaging being removed from a toy was my guess. The feeling of vulnerability returned and I felt surprisingly submissive.

After what felt like an eternity, I finally felt Steve's hand on my bottom as he began to rub it. It seemed to intensify the sting and soothe it all at the same time. His hand dipped lower teasing for a minute before moving back up to rub.

After a few times of this, I was starting to get turned on, which surprised me. While we may have sex after a punishment spanking, it usually isn't immediately afterwards. I generally need some aftercare in the form of snuggling for a bit before I can even think about sex.

His hands kept roaming and teasing. Before long, the pain in my bottom was the last thing on my mind. Then his hands spread my cheeks and all of a sudden, I knew exactly why he had wanted the bag from the adult store. I jumped a little when I felt the coldness of the lube and struggled to relax as he started pushing in the plug.

We've played with plugs before. In fact, we had two before we went on our shopping trip. The first was labeled small, but was ridiculously tiny. The other was labeled medium, yet seemed awful big. The difference between the two was huge.

We had talked about buying a new one in the hopes it would fall somewhere between the two. I'm still not sure how it happened, but the idea of using a plug as something to reinforce submission was also talked about. Little did I know, Steve's been plotting on it ever since then.

I was doing fine until he got to the widest part. Then I tensed and moved away. His free hand caught my hip, pulling me back while he spoke soothing words. When I continued to struggle, he swatted and told me to stay still. He reminded me that I had told him I was his and he could have me whenever and however he wanted.

I had told him that. More than once in fact. And while he might occasionally ask for something I wasn't necessarily offering at the time, he's never taken advantage of the gift I offered. Even in that moment, I had no doubt that I could tell him I didn't want it and he would stop immediately.

But I wasn't saying no and he recognized that. So he slowed things down a little, focusing on distracting me with his hand on my clit. Before I knew it, he had the plug all the way in. Then I felt the bed shift as he moved back a little to admire the view.

I had my eyes squeezed shut to avoid catching a sight of myself in the mirror, but even without seeing it, I have to admit I blushed, the warmth flooding my face and then moving down my body. I can just imagine the view before his eyes, me with my chest down on the bed, bright red bottom up in the air with a plug nestled between the cheeks, and my legs spread clearly showing I was aroused by all this.

My eyes flew open when I felt his cock between my legs. He's above average if you know what I mean (and if you're curious about what average is, check out this link) and a tight fit normally. With the plug already making me feel pretty full, I wasn't exactly sure he was going to be able to make it all the way in. But he kept easing in, reaching around to stroke my clit whenever he felt resistance, until he finally made it all the way in and I felt fuller than I've ever been in my life.

It only took a few strokes before the first orgasm hit. It's a good thing he hadn't decided to include orgasm control in the night's events because there was no way I could have stopped it. The first one hadn't even ended yet when the second one hit.

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. Phew Dana, it's getting hot in here! ... and there's more? LoL Sounds like a wonderful night

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dana...I'm with Roz...definitely getting hot in here! LOL

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.