Wednesday, October 30, 2013

An Unexpected Turn of Events: Part 3

If you missed part one and two, be sure to check them out.

I was still reeling from those orgasms when Steve moved back, easing his cock out. I felt his hands on my hips, pushing my butt even higher in the air. I heard him comment on the redness fading, which was the only warning I had before another flurry of swats landed. These weren't as hard as the previous ones and it was clear that they were more in play than for punishment.

I waited to see what he was going to do next. Minutes ticked by. I felt the bed shift again and he pulled down on my hips until I was practically sitting on his face. I jumped when I felt his tongue, but he just tightened his grip, holding me in place. After a couple minutes, he loosened his grip to grab the plug and start working it in and out. Needless to say, he had me climbing the walls.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more of this exquisite torture, he moved again. He removed the plug and then I felt the head of his cock at the entrance of the spot recently vacated by the plug. Despite the plug already loosening things up a little and the fact that I was still floating on the orgasms I'd had, I tensed.

Now I have to admit I have a love-hate relationship with anal. It's not something I offer very often, although I generally don't turn him down if he asks for it. I have to be pretty relaxed and in an accepting frame of mind for it to work. If everything is just right, I can even enjoy it. But no matter who initiates it, it's definitely an act of dominance on his part that takes me to my submissive core every time.

Just like with the plug, Steve was gentle, easing it in a little at a time. When he was about halfway in, I told him it was too much. He stopped for a minute and rubbed my back while telling me I was his good girl, how proud he was of me for trusting him this far and how much he was enjoying this whole experience.

I heard the bag rustle again and a minute later I felt the cold metal of our other purchase-a vibrating bullet-against my clit. Even though I knew it was coming, I still jumped when he turned it on, pushing him deeper in the process.

I pretended not to notice his delighted rumble of laughter. His free hand came around to tweak a nipple, which sent a whole wave of new sensations through me. He took advantage of my distraction to push the rest of the way in. The sensation of being full from his cock, the bullet on my clit and his fingers on my nipples pushed me right over the edge.

Steve started out with slow strokes, taking the time to let me adjust to his size. Once I started moving with him, he picked up speed. With everything going on, I was on sensory overload  That's when it happened.

For the first time ever, I'm pretty sure I hit subspace. Or if it wasn't subspace, it's definitely a place  want to visit again. It's hard to explain exactly what it felt like. It was almost like I was high and then the whole world fell away and there was nothing but me and Steve and waves of warmth and pleasure went through me. It was awesome.

I don't think he realized anything had happened right away. After he had his orgasm, he let go of my hips and I collapsed down on the bed with most of my upper body hanging over the edge (apparently we'd moved quite a bit while all this was going on). He got up to go clean up and when he came back, I was still hanging off the bed. It wasn't until he asked if I was okay and started pulling me up so I didn't fall off on my head that I finally snapped out of it.

Once I was back up in the bed, curled up against him with my head on his chest, exhaustion set in. I conked out almost immediately and slept for twelve straight hours.

5 comments:

  1. Whoa Dana...if it wasn't so hot in here, I might be able to get some sleep but dang!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice description of whatever-that-state-is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dana, these posts were so hot! and nicely told :) Sounds like an amazing experience :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know ( lol well of course you don't..sheesh) anyway the first time this happened to me, during a spanking, I couldn't speak. I mean I had started to go into what I thought was Subspace twice before, where 'white' started to creep into my finger tips and then invaded my body, but the time I was just talking about was totally different. It felt like my head wasn't attached to my body. That I actually didn't HAVE a body.

    Barney didn't notice at first either. Then he thought I was upset with him. But I could barely shake my head. He picked me up and tucked me in bed. It was a good two hours later before I found words of any kind. Does that sound familiar? I mean I don't know I suppose everyone does 'it' different. And to be truthful I haven't been back there 'since' . I wonder if Subspace depths are like orgasms? Some stronger than others?
    Oh sorry for making a post on your post. I was just curious if you had any of these reactions too. I honestly didn't know what happened until my resident ttwd/sex expert informed me! LOL

    Well whatever happened sounded like it was just what you needed. So big question was that supposed to DETER you from paying bills late again? LOL!

    hugs
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to go back and read the other posts so that I would know what was going on. See, you never admit where the new toys are during a punishment! Okay, kidding. :) But that was brave of you to let him find them. lol And I hope to hit subspace myself someday. Not something I am for or try to achieve, but would be wonderful to know what everyone is talking about someday. :) So glad you had such a great night. :) {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.