Thursday, October 10, 2013

More About Me (Another Meme)

I saw this one over at Hermione's Heart and realized I had missed this one going around. Since the post I've been trying to write all week doesn't want to cooperate yet (still processing I guess), I figured I'd give it a shot.

The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Steve. I love it when he gets off early and can come home for a couple hours of alone time before our daughter gets in from school.

When shopping at a grocery store, do you return your cart?
Usually

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Definitely a listener.

Do you take compliments well?
Depends on the compliment.

Are you an active person?
Not as much as I used to be, although we're trying to get back into hiking.

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Probably. Thanks to Steve's habit of watching all those survival type shows, I've picked up quite a bit of tips. Plus I know that he would come find me.

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes.

What was your favorite game as a kid?
Scrabble. It still is.

A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you?
No. For starters, I'm married. But even if I was single, I wouldn't want to be the cause of turmoil in another woman's relationship.

Are you judgmental?
No. As long as someone isn't shoving it in my face, I'm more of a "to each their own" kinda woman.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I like to be pursued.

Use three words to describe yourself.
Smart, caring, family-oriented.

If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
This is a tough one. Probably deaf because I'm klutzy enough when I can see where I'm going.

Are you continuing your education?
Always. I take online classes and read how-to books all the time. I'm also getting ready to enroll in college again.

Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes and I'm a pretty good shot.

How often do you read books?
Every chance I get. I'm a major bibliophile.

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
While I occasionally think about the past or future, I try to focus on the present because once it's gone it's gone.

What is your favorite children's book?
Mrs. Piggle Wiggle. I was so disappointed when I bought it for our daughter and she didn't love it like I always did.

Where is your ideal house located?
An old farmhouse somewhere out in the country.

Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties or grannies?
Depends on the day.

Last person you talked to?
Steve

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Not that I remember.

What are your keys on your keychain for?
Everything. I have keys to each of our vehicles, our house, our bedroom door, several padlocks, the safe and my filing cabinet.

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Half a mile to Walmart. We live in town so everything is pretty close..

Do you like mustard?
As part of a recipe, yes as long as it's not overpowering. As a condiment by itself, no.

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep

Do you look like your mom or dad?
I favor my dad more, although my hair and eyes comes from my mom's side.

How long does it take you in the shower?
Depends on if I'm washing my hair (it's down to my butt). Just washing me, five to ten minutes. Washing my hair, fifteen to twenty.

What movie do you want to see right now?
Grown Ups 2

What did you do for New Year's?
If I remember right, both of us were tired so we ended up going to bed before midnight.

What was the cause of your last accident?
A spasm in my hand made me dump a drink down my shirt.

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this. These are great questions and I love your answers. Thanks for sharing Dana.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz beat me to it, so all I can say is "ditto". So interesting to learn more about you.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hermione and thanks for sharing the questions. I had missed them the first time they went around.

      Delete
  3. Just discovered your blog and I have to say .. SO DITTO on the under pants question.. totally depends on the day and mood I am in.

    Ms.J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and welcome.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.