Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Liebster Award

Julia over at My Personal Thinking Spot was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award. Thanks Julia.


Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.

2. Display the award on your blog-- by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a "widget" or "gadget".

3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.

4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.

5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information.

6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.

7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to :

8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)


Julia's Questions:

1. What is your favorite sex toy and why do you recommend it?
A vibrating bullet. It's just so versatile. It can be used solo or with a partner, inside or out.

2.What is the weirdest thing you enjoy watching  on TV?

I'm not big on TV. 

3. Do you have pets?

Yes, more than I would like actually. Steve and our daughter keep bringing home animals.

4. What is the color of your vehicle?

I have several cars, but the main one I drive is teal.

5. What was the best part of your day today?

Snuggling with Steve before he got up for work

6.What is the weather like where you live?

Wet and windy at the moment

7. What is your partner's favorite pair of panties on you?

He's not picky about color, but he seems to prefer my tanga panties. They're cut similar to a thong but the fabric comes a little further down the cheek, leaving the bottom part of the cheek exposed.

8. Have you read the Harry Potter series?
No, but I've saw the movies.


9. What was the last movie you saw on the big screen?
If I remember right, it was Rise of the Guardians. Our local theater did a free movie for kids and I took our daughter.

10. Your most and least favorite situations resulting in a spanking?

My most favorite would be whatever situation leads to an erotic spanking because those are fun. The least favorite is a situation where I've deeply disappointed Steve and I'm getting punished.

11. Do you have a personal thinking spot?

I tend to do some serious thinking when I'm across Steve's lap.

11 Random Facts About Dana

1) I'm claustrophobic and can only ride an elevator if I close my eyes and hold onto something or someone.
2) I can't sleep unless I'm on the side of the bed that is furthest from the door.
3) Steve and I met online, a fact very few people know. His parents don't even know.
4) My favorite snack is sunflower seeds, but I'm very particular about brand and flavor.
5) I can juggle.
6) I'm allergic to most household cleaners so I make my own.
7) My daughter and I were the exact same weight and length at birth.
8) I've been called a crunchy mama because I coslept, let my daughter self-wean (at 2 1/2), wore her in a sling, made my own baby food, etc.
9) Clowns creep me out.
10) I was going to join the Air Force until I found out they wouldn't let me be a pilot because I wear glasses.
11) I collect antique dishware.

My Nominees

It gets hard to keep up with who's been nominated after a while so if you've already did this, feel free to skip it. And if you haven't been nominated, but want to participate, consider yourself nominated.

EsMay at Submitting to be Led

Blue Bird at A New Road  

Elle at Elle & Fireman's World

Jennelle at A New Perspective

Wilma at Barney Married Wilma

My Questions

1) What are your most liked and least liked implements and why?
2) If you had to describe the difference DD has made in your marriage in only one sentence, what would you say?
3) Have you ever been watching a couple on TV or in real life and found yourself thinking "I would definitely get spanked for that."?
4) If you could be HoH for a day, what rules would you make?
5) What has been the biggest area of growth you've saw in your HoH?
6) If you could have any animal in the world as a pet with no restrictions, what would it be?
7) What are some of your hobbies?
8) If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
9) Can you whistle?
10) Are you right or left handed?
11) If money was no object, what would be your dream home and where would it be?

12 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome answers! And apparently I am a crunchy mama as well because I started to drift toward more natural stuff with my second daughter. I wore her for as long as she liked it, let her self wean, and made her food from the beginning. Which, btw, I think is the reason she is my healthier little one than my first.

    And that is a great personal thinking spot, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make a huge difference Julia. My sisters both formula-fed, although one sister did nurse at least a couple months before switching to formula. Both of them did store-bought baby food. Their kids are sick all the time. Mine very rarely is.

      Delete
  2. Loved your answers Dana! Have never understood why people love clowns so much...they creep me out also!

    Thanks for allowing us to learn a bit more about you.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answers Dana, and thanks for the nomination! I'm not a fan of clowns either, and I sleep on the side away from the door too..always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answers, aww best part of your day was snuggling with Steve - SO cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed reading your answers and learning a little about you Dana. I'm not a great fan of clowns either.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel a lot better about being freaked out by clowns after hearing that I'm not the only one.

      Delete
  6. Really enjoyed your answers. It is so nice to get to know the people behind the blogs. I am also claustrophobic and have a fear of heights so if I only have a choice of elevators or escalators I can break into a sweat!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany. I can handle heights to a certain extent, probably as a result of being raised in and still living in the mountains. I do tend to avoid getting near the edge when I'm up high though. I'm always afraid I'll slip or trip right over the edge.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.