Thursday, April 24, 2014

Words of Wisdom from Dana: Round 6

It's been a while since I shared any words of wisdom so I thought it was time for another round. If you missed the previous rounds, be sure to check them out.

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5

If you happen to fall asleep before a promised spanking and your HoH is kind enough not to wake you back up for it, it doesn't mean you're off the hook. It just means it's going to be postponed.

When a spanking does get postponed, it's a good idea to stay out of trouble while you're waiting on it to happen.

The frequency of a particular implement being chosen for spankings is directly proportional to how much you don't like it. HoHs seem to think your dislike of an implement indicates how effective it is.

When your HoH calls you brazen, it's not a compliment.

Excuses that worked in the early days may lose their effectiveness over time.

If you get squirmy when your HoH gets anywhere near the drawer where the implements are stored, he's going to wonder what you've been up to that's making you so nervous.

When your HoH sends a text saying "I think you should come in here." from the bedroom after your kid is down for the night, it's probably not a good sign.

The odds that your HoH will hear a remark increase dramatically when you don't want them to hear it.

8 comments:

  1. ROFLMBO Dana! These are so very true! Hmmm...have to wonder how you know all of them. *snicker*

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it is all in the name of science Cat. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

      Delete
  2. This is a great list, Dana
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good list. I read all the others too and find myself thinking that it's a good idea that I don't do those things too often. I get in enough trouble without using these lists for inspiration *chuckle*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully it usually only takes me one time around before I figure it out Kitten. We won't talk about the times it took me more than once.

      Delete
  4. Lol Dana, grear list, and all so true! Love the implement choice and last ones :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.