Monday, June 23, 2014

I Got It...Good

I'm sitting here writing this on a sore bottom. And I'm smiling. The second time did the trick I think.

I did a lot of thinking about our last spanking, especially after reading everyone's comments. Steve and I have talked about it several times as well. I think those talks are what helped us make this second spanking a better one for both of us.

On Saturday afternoon, Steve announced that I had a spanking coming for sassiness. While he appreciates a little playful sassiness in fun, I had apparently crossed the line a few times. But the day got away from us and things came up so it had to be postponed. Normally I don't do well with postponed spankings, but since he was up front about the reasons and promised he wouldn't forget the next day, I was okay with it this time.

He made me wait all day Sunday. So of course it was on my mind the entire day, which probably contributed to the uncharacteristic nervousness that I experienced when he finally said it was time. While it's not unusual for me to be a little nervous going into a spanking, this was beyond that. I think a lot had to do with the fact our last spanking had "failed" in the sense that it didn't get me to that point I needed to be at and we had talked about it so I knew he was going to be more careful to get me there this time around.

As a result, I needed some reassurance from him before we began and thankfully he was willing to give it to me. But only for a little while. Once it became obvious that I was dragging my feet, he ordered me to strip and bend over the edge of the bed.

I don't know if it was the position (I'm usually over his lap or a pillow), my pain tolerance changing drastically in the few days since the last spanking or he was swinging with more emphasis, but I had trouble staying still from the start. That same leather paddle that didn't seem so bad the other day was a lot worse and the wood paddle was downright awful.

I could not stay still and I kept standing up and turning around with my hands on my bottom so he couldn't get me. That in itself was unusual. While I get squirmy at times, it's very rare that I interfere with a spanking to that extent. The first couple times it happened, he was patient and just told me to get back in position. After the fourth time, he'd had enough and ordered me all the way up on the bed where he had more control.

There's no need to relive the rest of the spanking. He made sure I couldn't squirm away. It hurt. And the important part, he got me to the point of giving in and letting go.

Afterwards we snuggled and talked for a bit. A little while later, I jokingly said he was a meanie and I should beat him with the other implement I bought when I was shopping. (Yes I was apparently completely out of my mind that day because I bought the leather paddle and another implement. He knew I had bought something else, but didn't know what it was. He said he would wait until I was ready to show it to him.) He rolled onto his stomach and told me to go ahead, but he didn't think I had the nerve to do it.

Why I took that statement as a challenge I had to rise to when my bottom was already on fire, I'll never know. But in the blink of an eye, I had retrieved the other implement (a rubber paddle) from its hiding spot and smacked his bottom with it. He let me get a few swats in before rolling over and holding out his hand. He snookered me.

I handed it over. He gave his hand a few test swats to get a feel for it (the ones I had gave him were pretty mild), realized how stingy it was and immediately decided he had to try it out. Let's just say I'm not a fan of rubber. It stings and since our particular one is fairly thick, it's thuddy too. And apparently it builds heat because my bottom felt like a furnace afterwards because it was giving off so much heat. That warmth lasted for a while too, which surprised me since the heat from other implements tends to wear off fairly fast.

So even though I'm sitting on a sore bottom and will probably still be feeling that soreness for another day or two, I'm happy. I feel much more connected and ready to face the world again.

I've updated my implements post if you want to see what the two new paddles look like. They're at the bottom of the page.

12 comments:

  1. Dana,
    I'm so glad things went better the second time, I find it weird how pain tolerance can change so frequently. I guess it has a lot to do with mind set. So happy you feel that connection again.

    I've thought that rubber would hurt, but you confirmed it for me, stingy and thuddy is a bad combination LOL.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennelle. It is strange how pain tolerance changes from day to day. I never really noticed that big of a difference in the beginning, just that I seemed to have a lower tolerance near my period. Now I definitely notice a difference no matter what part of my cycle I'm in.

      And yes, rubber hurts, more than I expected it to really. I have a feeling that it might become one of my more hated implements.

      Delete
  2. Hey Dana...happy that this spanking went so much better. Woman...have you lost your ever-lovin' mind? Two new implements...and you showed them to him after a spanking? SMH

    Sending lots of positive thoughts that things continue to go well for you and Steve.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat. I plead temporary insanity on the day I went shopping. In my defense, he did trick me into showing him the rubber paddle after a spanking. If I'd thought it through, I would have left it safely hidden away.

      Delete
  3. I so understand what you are saying about no two spankings being the same. I think our expectations play alot into how we react or not. It sounds like you both talking about what makes a difference and what does not can only lead to more successful encounters. It sounds like he delivered exactly what you needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annabelle. I think the fact that he knew exactly what I wanted/needed from this spanking is what made a difference. Although I have to admit I was regretting telling him all that during the spanking when I hit the point I wanted it over and he kept going.

      Delete
  4. Hi Dana, so glad the second spanking went so much better and that you are feeling much more connected and content. No two spankings are ever the same, and it's strange how our tolerance seems to constantly change. I guess a lot of factors come into play such as our mind set.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. I'm constantly surprised at how the littlest thing can make a huge difference when it comes to a spanking.

      Delete
  5. Glad you feel more connected and have got rid of all your stress. I hate being left high and dry, and it happens more often than I care to relate. Very glad we don't have a wooden paddle though! I find our leather paddle coupled with a bath brush just as effective when used seriously. Never tried rubber, and not particularly anxious to begin. Glad you are letting us see your new implements so we can stay well away!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the time Steve is pretty good about getting me there, but I've noticed that when spanking takes a backseat for a bit, it always takes him one or two spankings to get back in the swing of things (no pun intended).

      You want to stay away from rubber. Trust me on this. I'm still kicking myself for letting curiosity get the better of me.

      Delete
  6. This sounds wonderful! Like exactly what you needed :) A good spanking makes up for a whole host of bad spankings any day. Sometimes it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was exactly what I needed, even though I quit wanting it part of the way through the spanking. It definitely made up for the previous spanking.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.