Monday, August 18, 2014

60 Questions

Saw this over at Heart and Soul.

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? Been having sex with him for almost 10 years now. Why stop now?
2. Opinions on sex before marriage? Definitely, compatibility is important.
3. Is trust a big issue for you? Absolutely
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? Yes
6. What happened last night? Got a new (to me) couch and decided to reupholster it.
7. Ever have plastic surgery? No, but I'd like to get a little minor work done once I'm finished having kids.
8. Which are better - black or green olives? Yuck!
9. What is the last beverage you had? Cherry Pepsi
10. Ever won a contest? Yes, but not lately.

11. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? No.
12. What are you gonna do Saturday night? No idea.
13. What are you going to spend money on next? Groceries.
14. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? Sure, we're always changing.
15. Can you swim well? Not really. I can stay above water, but I tire easily.
16. Have you had sex today? Not so far, but the day isn't over yet.
17. Regularly burn incense? No.
18. Are you in a good mood? Yes.
19. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? Hell no.
20. What do you want right this second? Well now that I was asked about sex...

21. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? The roots are, at least until I get a chance to fix them.
22. Hot tea or cold tea? Either, although I only drink hot tea in the winter or when I'm sick.
23. Tea or coffee? Tea, can't stand coffee.
24. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? My grandparents. They both passed a couple years ago and I still catch myself trying to call them.
25. Does everyone deserve a second chance? Yes and no. On little things, I'm willing to give a second chance. On big things, I'm not.
26. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? Since we've been together nearly 10 years now, I would hope so.
27. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?  No.
28. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? At work.
29. Who did you last call? The college.
30. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?  Because he's pretty hot.

31. Who would you like to see in concert? Reba McEntire and Kenny Chesney
32. What was the last concert you saw? Travis Tritt
33. Do you tan in the nude? Only on the rare occasion I go to a tanning bed.
34. Are you patient? Depends on the situation.
35. Who was the last person to call you? My daughter.
36. Do you sing in the shower? Not usually.
37. Ever used a bow and arrow? This one time at Girl Scout camp.
38. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Not the ones I've saw.
39. Is Christmas stressful? Yes.
40. Ever eat a pierogi? Yes.

41. Favorite type of fruit pie? Cherry, although an apple pie with the right balance of sugar and cinnamon is a close second.
42. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Race car driver, doctor, judge.
43. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
44. Ever been in love? Every day.
45. Take a vitamin daily? When I remember.
46. Wear slippers? Only when it's very cold. I prefer to go barefoot.
47. Wear a bath robe? Occasionally.
48. What do you wear to bed? Depends on the day.
49. First concert? A Christian rock band.
50. Walmart, Target or Kmart? I love Target, but the nearest one is nearly an hour away. Walmart is literally right around the corner.

51. Nike or Adidas? Nike.
52. Cheetos or Fritos? Either.
53. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds, although I love boiled peanuts.
54. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes.
55. What is your favorite book? Don't think I could pick just one.
56. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Steve. My sister is a close second, but I can't talk to her about DD.
57. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Friday, for my college student ID.
58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling? Yes.
59. Listening to? Puppies.
60. Favorite cookie? White chocolate macadamia nut.

14 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers Dana, thank you for sharing. I'm with you on olives. Race car driver eh? Why doesn't that surprise me? LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's not to like about being able to drive fast and get paid to do it?

      Delete
  2. Great answers Dana...I so agree...do not like any kind of olive! White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies...yummmmmmm! I also love Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies but I have to make those. ;) I wanted to be a race care driver also...I do have a need for speed. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not big on sweets, but I can't turn down a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. They're awesome.

      Delete
  3. Good answers Dana,
    What is pierogi? I have never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pierogis are like a cross between ravioli and dumplings. Depending on the variety, they can be stuffed with mashed potatoes, ground meat, veggies or a mixture of foods. There's even dessert ones.

      My favorite is the kind stuffed with mashed potatoes and cheese. I boil them until they're almost cooked through, then saute them in a skillet with some butter and garlic.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading your answers Dana! :) Thanks for sharing.

    I think that I believe in ghosts too. Our treadmill has suddenly taken to running on it's own, on multiple occasions. I have now unplugged it. The real test. LOL!

    I love olives but I really love cherry pie! :) Fun to read. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When my daughter was younger, she had a toy that would turn itself off and on at random times. When it still did it even after I took the batteries out, I got rid of it because it was freaking me out.

      Delete
  5. Love it :)
    I love quizzes! I might need to borrow this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I've seen both Kenny & Reba and they're both fantastic!! I've seen Kenny almost 10 times I think.. and Reba once. They're so good! :)

      Delete
  6. Loved reading your answers.Thanks for the mention.

    I hated olives but keep trying them and now really do like them:) Ghosts yes, we owned a pub that had them.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've tried olives more than once, but just can't get used to them.

      Delete
  7. Great answers, Dana. Funny how we all seem to hate olives, I feel I should like them, but all they do is make me shiver. Your pierogi are different from mine - more Russian. I must try some stuffed with meat for a change.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.