Monday, December 8, 2014

Ugh! Finals


Crap!


That's what I said.
 
Couldn't agree more.



Sounds like studying for my Spanish final.
 
  

This might be part of the problem.
 
  

So true!


Thank goodness for the teacher that allows you to bring in a flashcard of notes, especially since her final consists of writing four essays, each on a different topic covered during the semester.


Sleep? What's that?


Have the wine handy. With four finals this week, I'm going to need it when I get done.

11 comments:

  1. And I thought I was stressed with having KIDS who were suffering through finals, lol. I hope you pass with blazing colors!
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Dana!!! You can do it!! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I remember those days all too well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Dana! I do recognize the flashcard of notes.been there done that. LOL Sending lots of positive energy your way!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best Dana, you will do great :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Dana, when I am invigilating I see all those scared faces, I hope all goes well
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't envy you Dana. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can get more notes on the flash card if you reduce it using xerox machine:-). Been there done that.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.