Friday, March 6, 2015

Answers Round 1



Christina asked

If money or time weren't an obstacle and you had access to a private jet, where would you choose to travel to? Would you consider yourselves and your relationship kinky or more to the vanilla (with the obvious hand to bottom activity precluded)?





Since Steve and I rarely get time alone, I'd go for a deserted island where we're the only people around. Aside from that, I'd like to go to Europe and also the Family History Library in Salt Lake City.

We tend to be slightly more to the kinky side. We started dabbling in a little BDSM early in our relationship. Of course the amount of kink we get into depends on the time and privacy we have. Recently it's been more on the vanilla side.





Cat asked:

What four people (and their spouse/partner), living or dead, would you invite for an evening of drinks and dinner?





Angelina Jolie-This ones a twofer. Not only would I get to talk to
someone I admire, but I'd also get to enjoy some eye candy with her hubby Brad Pitt.

My grandparents-They've been gone a few years now, but I miss them dearly.

Rose O'Neal Greenhow-She was a famous Confederate spy during the Civil War and I've always been fascinated by her.

Kenny Chesney-I love his music and he's easy on the eyes.





sub hub in phx asked:

Who, other than your husband, knows intimate (partial or full) details for your marriage? and do you have any desire to be more revealed? Maybe not in your family and social circles, but maybe among a group of like minded people?




Most family and close friends know that we have a more traditional type of marriage, although we don't share the nuts and bolts of how it works. Given that most people we know probably would not really understand, I'm not interested in revealing any more than what they already know (which is very little).

We have discussed the possibility of meeting other couples with similar marriages. In fact, there are two or three couples that live somewhat near us (within a 1-2 hour drive). I'd also love to meet and hang out with some of the awesome people I've met here in Blogland.




Blondie asked:

What fantasy, that you and Steve share, do you think will happen and which one won't?





This was a tough one because we've already explored most of the fantasies we have to date. One fantasy we both have is a threesome. While we're both turned on by the idea, it's going to stay in the realm of fantasy since neither us truly want to invite another person into our bed.

Our other unexplored fantasy is pretty out there so it's unlikely to happen, although if the opportunity arose, we might go for it. We've fantasized about cloning each other. Sex with Steve is amazing so two of him would probably be out of this world. Of course, there's also the side benefit of being able to send his clone to work and my clone to do the housework, leaving us free to enjoy time together.



Roz asked:

What did you first notice about Steve?
Is there any implement you haven't tried and would like to?






There were actually two things that I noticed about Steve. One, that he has a sense of humor. It can be goofy at times, but he's made me laugh many times over the years. Two, that he's young at heart.  He's older than me by more than a few years, but I've always had an old soul. He serves as a counterbalance for me, dragging me out and making me enjoy life.

Offhand, the things we haven't yet tried are the loopy johnny, floggers or anything Lexan. While I'm a little curious about the floggers, I'm not at all interested in trying out any of the other items.



Jan asked:

Is there one spankable offense that you can't seem to help repeating?
Is there anyone in your real life that knows about your DD life?





Pushing buttons comes to mind. While I know it's not productive and is going to get me spanked, I still find myself falling into that trap. Laundry also gets me spanked a lot. It's not that I deliberately set out to not do it (unless I'm pushing buttons of course), but I have a tendency to forget about it, usually about halfway through the process so I end up rewashing a lot.

Nobody in our real life knows about the DD side of our marriage. Most do know that we have a more traditional type of marriage, but we don't share the details because it's unlikely they would understand.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dana, really enjoyed reading your answers. Thank you for answering my questions. I too am curious about the flogger.

    I love the idea of having clones, ah the possibilities:) Great list of people to invite for dinner.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were some great answers. Thank you for sharing. I'm with Rod... Love the idea of clones! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great answers Dana! Love learning more about my friends here in blogland. :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana, nice answers. I am enjoying finding out a bit more about everyone
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers, but cloning - that is cheating....

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.