Monday, March 9, 2015

Clean Slates and Options

As part of our getting back on track efforts, we did a clean slate spanking the other day. Since it had been a while since I had a really good spanking, Steve took it easy on me at first, even letting me keep my pants for half of it. However, I had miscalculated how upset he was over me hiding the implements instead of talking to him about how I was feeling. As a result, he decided to use every single one of them.

Twice.

One round with the pants. The second round bare.

Needless to say, it was one of those spankings that lingered. The spanking was in the afternoon before he left for work, but my buns were still putting off heat when I went to bed that night. And there were definitely some sore spots the next day.

Given that I was still feeling the effects of that spanking, I tried to be especially careful at getting all my chores done. As soon as he got home, he asked if I'd been good. I quickly ran through the list in my head and said I had.

All was good until we snuggled up in bed and he asked how many loads of laundry I'd done.


Our washing machine broke recently. When it did, it flooded the laundry room, soaking several baskets of clean laundry in the process. I was already behind on laundry. It was a week before the part for my washer came in so I am extremely behind now. The day Steve fixed the washer, he told me I was to do at least two loads a day until we were caught up again. I had done all the other chores on my list, but had forgot about the laundry. As you can imagine, he wasn't pleased.

I was curious about how he would choose to handle it. In our new and improved version of DD, he had three options-(A) spank right then, (B) give another punishment instead or (C) use another punishment for now but include the offense in our weekly settle up meeting. Since I was still sore from our clean slate, I was really hoping he'd choose B or C.

He chose A and, since our daughter was home (although asleep), he chose to use quiet implements. While I'm not a fan of any of our implements, I especially despise the quiet ones because they are stingy.

There are more sore spots now. I don't think I'll be forgetting the laundry anytime soon.

16 comments:

  1. Oh Dana, I feel for you, :( Hope you get the laundry caught up soon
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch Dana. Hope you are on the mend and have gotten caught up on your chores. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling some of the soreness is going to linger for another day, but it's getting better. Thanks K

      Delete
  3. Ouch is right. I think of quiet implements such as the cane and the delron rod. Yuck. Bet you have lots of clean laundry though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cane was one of the quiet implements in question Leigh. We'll definitely have plenty of clean clothes and linens when I get done.

      Delete
  4. Don't you hate it when you realize one question can change the fate of your bottom? I hope things go better for you soon! Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It never fails Megan. Every time I think I've dodged that bullet, he instinctively knows what question to ask.

      Delete
  5. Ooh ouch Dana! Please do your laundry! Since laundry is such a sore point with Steve, my suggestion would be that you put your laundry at the top of your list and do it first. Good luck!

    Hugs and Blessings....
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely at the top of my to-do list now Cat.

      Delete
  6. Oh ouch Dana, I feel for you. All is well ... untill the dreaded question! Better keep laundry at the top of your list!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It never fails Roz. Every time I think I'm in the clear, he drops the one question I was not expecting.

      Delete
  7. Laundry sucks! I'm sorry about the spanking, but glad you both are getting back on track :) That's awesome.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for your bottom, but just had to laugh at how this all came out with the perfect picture and all. Isn't it awful the exact moment you realize how the seemingly innocent question will change everything? Well I am sure that laundry will be your top priority of the day now right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, this was the first innocent question that nailed me. Laundry is definitely the top priority. I start a load as soon as I get up.

      Delete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.