Thursday, April 23, 2015

Some Needed Stress Relief

As you know, I've been under a lot of stress lately. Another layer got added yesterday afternoon when I spoke to my mom. Both my middle sister and my dad are having major health issues. Prayers would be appreciated.

I have been hinting to Steve since last week that I need him to step up and help me deal with some of this stress. I've told him I'm frazzled, that I'm feeling off balance, that I'm feeling overwhelmed, etc. When he's jokingly said "Do you need a spanking?" when I'm being feisty, I've told him yes. Yet somehow all those clues seemed to go right over his head.

Last night when he was running down his list of things to do today, I told him that I needed him to make some time for me. He agreed and I made up my mind that when we had our time, I was going to crawl across his lap so there was no mistaking what I needed.

When I woke up this morning, I was a little annoyed to find that he wasn't even here. I let it go, figuring I could take the opportunity to work on schoolwork. By the time he finally came home, we had an hour before our daughter would be home and I was in the middle of a test so I couldn't stop what I was doing.

By the time I got done with the test, we were down to around half an hour alone. I was annoyed, which is why I told him to forget it when he said we could take advantage of what time we had left. But he was persistent so I followed him to the bedroom and then stared across the bed at him until it finally clicked in his head what I've been hinting at for a week and he urged me across his lap.

He started slow with just his hand over my pants. Then a few minutes later, the pants came down. Eventually he moved on to the wooden turner, which although it's stingy is more tolerable than the paddle. Whenever it would reach the level that I was struggling to take it, he'd switch back to his hand for a bit. It was somewhat of a leisurely spanking with lots of talking and encouragement. With every swat, I could feel the tension melt away.

When he finished, we were down to just a couple minutes before our daughter's bus would arrive. Then he surprised me by bending me over the edge of the bed for a very quick quickie. Although it was fast, it hit all the right spots and the last of the tension slipped away.

Now I'm feeling calmer and ready to face the world again.

6 comments:

  1. Happy you are feeling calmer Dana. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy for your sister and dad.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it took staring him down (giggle) to get what you needed, I'm glad he provided and you are feeling lighter and ready to face the world again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you got some much needed relief. Good luck with the stress and family issues. I wholeheartedly understand. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana, you have so much going on at the moment. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for your sister and Dad. Glad you got some much needed stress relief and sre feeling calmer.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spankings do work. My wife recently was pissed at me for my moping around and gave my bare bottom a hard paddling while scolding and it worked wonders for me as the rest of the day I was focused on the job at hand with a clear mind.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.