Thursday, March 23, 2017

Q&A

Who is the oldest? 

Him by a lot

Who was interested first?

Him

Same high school?

No. Given our age difference, he was graduating about the time I was born. We did have the same mascot though.

Worst temper?

This is a tough one. We both have tempers. I'd say me because his fuse is shorter so he lets it out while I simmer until I blow.
 
Who is more sensitive? 

Me.

More social?

Him. I'm an introvert.

Wakes up first? 

Him usually. He's a morning person. I'm the night owl.

Bigger family?

We're about even. Although if you look at cousins, especially once you get into the second and third cousins, I have him beat hands down. My mom's side of the family must have spent a lot of time in bed. LOL

Who cooks the most? 

Me. Steve doesn't really cook aside from grilling or the occasional eggs.

Flowers?

I love flowers, although I tend to prefer wildflowers. As I told Steve once, anybody can go to the florist and get roses. Taking the time to pick wildflowers off the side of the road means someone is thinking of you.
 
Cries more?

Me.

Better singer?

Me. Steve tries, but let's just say he shouldn't give up his day job.

Best driver?

It's about even. I'm a more cautious driver, but Steve is a more defensive driver.

Hogs the remote?

Him. I rarely watch TV aside from a couple shows I like so I don't mind giving up the remote.

Clothes'/shoe hoarder? 


He has more clothes. I have more shoes, which is kind of ironic when you consider I prefer to go barefoot whenever possible.

More stubborn? 

Depends on the issue, but in general, it's me that's more stubborn.

Who said I love you first?

Him. I'd been burned a couple times so I wasn't interested in getting involved in a relationship, but that was one time he was more stubborn than me. Twelve years later, we're still together.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your answers, Dana...love learning more about you and Steve. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers Dana. Nice learning more about you.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Dana, nice to hear from you, you are often in my thoughts
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana, enjoyed reading your answers and learning more about you and Steve. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading your answers Dana. Thank you for sharing a little about you and Steve.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed reading here. Thanks for the peek into you and Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed getting go know a bit more about you and Steve. Thanks for giving us a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very much enjoyed reading your answers, Dana! :) Great to have you here sharing this with all of us! I love going barefoot as well. Funny how one's shoe collection can grow anyway, isn't it? LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.