Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Such a Lovely Place

Several years ago, I found myself in a place that I'd only heard about in whispers. It was a wonderful place. I was so relaxed my entire body from head to toe felt like jelly and I was flying on a cloud of pleasure and warmth. It was almost like an out of body experience. At the time, I was too busy enjoying the experience to analyze it, but later, I remember thinking "This must be subspace. No wonder it's spoken of in such awe."

To my dismay, I couldn't find my way back to that wonderful place. The harder I tried, the further away it seemed. Finally, I gave up, figuring it was one of those once in a lifetime experiences. Over time, it became a distant memory.

The other night Steve and I were snuggled up in bed watching TV. As sometimes happens, one thing led to another. Several orgasms later, I was laying there catching my breath when it occurred to me that I wanted more. It came as a surprise since depression and grief has had my sex drive pretty low these past few months. But it was an overwhelming urge. I wanted more and I wanted it now!

Steve was easily convinced to go for another round. The moment he entered me, an orgasm hit. It continued as he began to move and then another started, overlapping it. Then another. And another. It was like one never-ending orgasm.

I was so focused on the orgasms that it took me a minute to realize that floaty sensation creeping in. By the time he reached his own orgasm, I was flying. I savored every minute of my visit to subspace. Later when I had returned to Earth, I was so relaxed even my bones felt like they were made of jelly. I was also exhausted so I curled up right again Steve and went to sleep.

Now that I know it's possible to return to that lovely place, I want to do it again and again. I just hope it doesn't take several more years to do it.

6 comments:

  1. So very happy for you, Dana...you definitely deserve visiting that lovely, floaty space. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana that sounds so wonderful. Hope you find that happy floaty space again real soon.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dana, what an awesome night and experience! I'm with Cat, you definitely deserve to visit that floaty place and I hope you will again soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds truly heavenly Dana. I hope that you will find that wonderful space more frequently and the love, joy and happiness it brings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Dana,
    That sounds like a well deserved ride that should definitely be taken often.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you found the way back to the elusive sub space.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, but please be polite.